

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 23:54:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.179])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8IFsLNe074447	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:54:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2679704waf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 08:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.149.2 with SMTP id w2mr4540823wad.1190130576320; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 08:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs297056wal; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 08:49:34 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.91.1 with SMTP id t1mr7918708pyl.1190130462411; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 08:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y78si10259227pyg.2007.09.18.08.47.36; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 08:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HNc94Y000506; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 10:44:53 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13329091 for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 10:44:53 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8IFirE5029063 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:44:53 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8IFilaI006069 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:44:52 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8IFilRR000346 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:44:47 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8IFilrS000341 for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:44:47 -0500
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:44:47 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709180043
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 181500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  181500UTC 26.4N 121.0E GOOD
MOVE  WNW 09KT
PRES  960HPA
MXWD  075KT
GUST  105KT
50KT  50NM
30KT  240NM EAST 160NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  191500UTC 32.2N 119.3E 90NM 70%
MOVE  N 16KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
45HF  201200UTC 39.4N 125.1E 170NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.