

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 02:49:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.185])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8IInGXN028983	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 02:49:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1755760rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:49:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.106.1 with SMTP id e1mr627237wac.1190141355204; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 11:49:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs308317wal; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 11:49:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.83.20 with SMTP id k20mr8101036pyl.1190141354324; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 11:49:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a79si10602736pye.2007.09.18.11.48.42; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 11:49:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8IICG9O023626; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 13:47:09 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13331680 for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 13:47:09 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8IIl9Pw028385 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:47:09 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8IIl357025944 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:47:08 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8IIl38K026443 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:47:03 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8IIl12P026380 for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:47:01 -0500
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:47:01 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709180065
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 181800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  181800UTC 27.1N 120.6E GOOD
MOVE  NW 11KT
PRES  960HPA
MXWD  075KT
GUST  105KT
50KT  55NM SOUTHEAST 40NM NORTHWEST
30KT  240NM EAST 160NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  191800UTC 33.0N 119.7E 90NM 70%
MOVE  N 16KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
48HF  201800UTC 41.2N 127.9E 170NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.