

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 05:47:42 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.179])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8ILleZK082717	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:47:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so3751waf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:47:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.15.1 with SMTP id s1mr4380801wai.1190152060155; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 14:47:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs317201wal; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 14:47:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.36.13 with SMTP id o13mr8269172pyj.1190152056891; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 14:47:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f10si6803pyh.2007.09.18.14.47.33; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 14:47:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8IICGQM023626; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 16:45:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13334001 for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 16:45:15 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8ILjFPQ021364 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:45:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8ILj9oa021451 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:45:14 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8ILj909021543 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:45:09 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8ILj9xP021533 for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:45:09 -0500
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:45:09 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709180087
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 182100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  182100UTC 27.3N 120.2E GOOD
MOVE  NW 11KT
PRES  965HPA
MXWD  070KT
GUST  100KT
50KT  50NM SOUTHEAST 40NM NORTHWEST
30KT  260NM EAST 160NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  192100UTC 34.1N 119.9E 90NM 70%
MOVE  N 18KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
45HF  201800UTC 41.2N 127.9E 170NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.