

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 08:49:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.237])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8J0ncPD008207	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:49:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so31347nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:49:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.77.1 with SMTP id e1mr110363wal.1190162977712; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 17:49:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs324857wal; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 17:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.96.6 with SMTP id y6mr108443pyl.1190162976163; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 17:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a70si237400pye.2007.09.18.17.49.33; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 17:49:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8IGhk1O000507; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 19:48:41 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13335641 for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 19:48:41 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8J0mfCF009547 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:48:41 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8J0mZvg013293 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:48:40 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8J0mZmZ024715 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:48:35 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8J0mYMS024711 for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:48:34 -0500
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:48:34 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=1
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709180101
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 190000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TY 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  190000UTC 27.8N 119.5E FAIR
MOVE  NW 11KT
PRES  975HPA
MXWD  065KT
GUST  095KT
50KT  40NM
30KT  260NM EAST 160NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  200000UTC 34.8N 120.4E 100NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.