

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 11:50:38 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.186])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8J3oWBV059037	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 11:50:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so72323rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:50:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.12.9 with SMTP id 9mr261249wal.1190173453190; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 20:44:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs330514wal; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 20:44:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.98.6 with SMTP id a6mr302434pym.1190173450284; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 20:44:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w67si484184pyg.2007.09.18.20.44.07; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 20:44:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8IICGkg023626; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 22:42:51 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13336990 for [email-masked]; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 22:42:51 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8J3gpkW025693 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:42:51 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8J3gjDt016611 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:42:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8J3gjiA021967 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:42:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8J3gjXA021962 for [email-masked]; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:42:45 -0500
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 22:42:45 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=1
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709180118
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 190300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0712 WIPHA (0712) DOWNGRADED FROM TY
ANALYSIS
PSTN  190300UTC 28.3N 119.2E FAIR
MOVE  NW 13KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
50KT  40NM
30KT  260NM EAST 160NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  200300UTC 35.7N 120.6E 100NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.