

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 14:54:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from py-out-1112.google.com (py-out-1112.google.com [64.233.166.183])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8J6s371005589	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:54:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by py-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id y63so211599pyg for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:54:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.156.1 with SMTP id d1mr13194wae.1190184842929; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 23:54:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs337869wal; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 23:54:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.106.15 with SMTP id i15mr469081pym.1190184842056; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 23:54:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n29si793353pyh.2007.09.18.23.53.59; Tue,
18 Sep 2007 23:54:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8IICGx0023626; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 01:51:59 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13339182 for [email-masked]; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 01:51:59 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8J6pxmC015094 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 01:51:59 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8J6prCk020686 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 01:51:58 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8J6prvr023290 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 01:51:53 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8J6prRS023285 for [email-masked]; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 01:51:53 -0500
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 01:51:53 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=1
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709180137
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 190600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  190600UTC 29.0N 119.0E FAIR
MOVE  NNW 12KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
30KT  240NM EAST 120NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  200600UTC 36.0N 121.2E 100NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.