

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 17:58:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.190])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8J9wRX8045200	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:58:44 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so150412rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 02:58:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.198.1 with SMTP id v1mr509281waf.1190195547703; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 02:52:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs345125wal; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 02:52:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.75.15 with SMTP id c15mr623028pyl.1190195546733; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 02:52:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n44si1107848pyh.2007.09.19.02.52.24; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 02:52:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8HBFBvm000513; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 04:51:22 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13340018 for [email-masked]; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 04:51:21 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8J9pLSL029994 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 04:51:21 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8J9pFPw028952 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 04:51:20 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8J9pFod002404 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 04:51:15 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8J9pFDH002399 for [email-masked]; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 04:51:15 -0500
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 04:51:15 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=1
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709190016
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 190900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0712 WIPHA (0712) DOWNGRADED FROM STS
ANALYSIS
PSTN  190900UTC 30.0N 119.0E FAIR
MOVE  N 13KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
30KT  200NM EAST 100NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  200900UTC 37.8N 122.6E 100NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.