

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 20:55:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.191])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8JCtCZY009667	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:55:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so187073rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:55:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.77.1 with SMTP id z1mr684839waa.1190206511813; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 05:55:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.92.6 with SMTP id u6cs352928wal; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 05:55:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.125.20 with SMTP id c20mr799127pyn.1190206510848; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 05:55:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a79si1408503pye.2007.09.19.05.55.04; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 05:55:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8JClV6i023626; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 07:52:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13341078 for [email-masked]; Wed,
19 Sep 2007 07:52:11 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8JCqBDf016892 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:52:11 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8JCq5tA011870 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:52:10 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8JCq5If004950 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:52:05 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8JCq5cv004945 for [email-masked]; Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:52:05 -0500
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:52:05 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709190038
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 191200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD DOWNGRADED FROM TS 0712 WIPHA (0712)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  191200UTC 31N 119E
MOVE  N 15KT
PRES  996HPA =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.