

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 15:04:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.181])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8N74cit015914	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:04:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1879252waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 00:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.192.1 with SMTP id p1mr1960571waf.1190531078086; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 00:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs453828wal; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 00:04:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.109.2 with SMTP id l2mr5871923pym.1190531077053; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 00:04:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w38si4442903pyg.2007.09.23.00.04.35; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 00:04:37 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8MMAYVW010479; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 02:04:02 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13383250 for [email-masked]; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 02:04:02 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8N741xi015994 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 02:04:01 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8N73uLW002505 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 02:04:01 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8N73ujY014300 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 02:03:56 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8N73uuT014292 for [email-masked]; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 02:03:56 -0500
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 02:03:56 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709220207
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 230600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  230600UTC 19.4N 114.9E FAIR
MOVE  W 10KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  240600UTC 19.6N 111.4E 150NM 70%
MOVE  W 08KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.