

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 23:42:13 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.182])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8NFgBbB084947	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:42:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2052941waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 08:42:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.176.1 with SMTP id y1mr371168wae.1190562130204; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 08:42:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs466888wal; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 08:42:10 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.109.2 with SMTP id l2mr6355020pym.1190562129053; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 08:42:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v56si5116463pyh.2007.09.23.08.42.06; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 08:42:09 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8MADWSp004064; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 10:41:09 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13387141 for [email-masked]; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 10:41:09 -0500
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8NFf9Oe005311 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:41:09 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8NFf37s018178 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:41:08 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8NFf3sL025490 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:41:03 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8NFf3i6025486 for [email-masked]; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:41:03 -0500
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:41:03 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Pres  992hpa
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709230049
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 231500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0713 FRANCISCO (0713)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  231500UTC 19.5N 113.1E FAIR
MOVE  W 12KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
30KT  180NM NORTH 90NM SOUTH
FORECAST
24HF  241500UTC 19.9N 109.9E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 08KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
45HF  251200UTC 20.8N 107.5E 150NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 08KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
69HF  261200UTC 21.3N 104.7E 220NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.