

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 05:51:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.185])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8NLpcm7093846	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:51:39 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1269157rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 14:51:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.2 with SMTP id t2mr1294509wal.1190583919850; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 14:45:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs475927wal; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 14:45:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.75.15 with SMTP id c15mr3002105pyl.1190583914985; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 14:45:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f57si5579382pyh.2007.09.23.14.45.11; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 14:45:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8NL8oKe010479; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 16:44:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13389764 for [email-masked]; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 16:44:28 -0500
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8NLiS6c008559 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:44:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8NLiMbv012151 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:44:27 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8NLiM18012996 for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:44:22 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8NLiKAg012983 for [email-masked]; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:44:20 -0500
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:44:20 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Pres  998hpa
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709230074
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 232100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0713 FRANCISCO (0713)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  232100UTC 19.8N 111.6E FAIR
MOVE  W 14KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
30KT  200NM NORTH 110NM SOUTH
FORECAST
24HF  242100UTC 19.8N 107.5E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 10KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
45HF  251800UTC 20.9N 105.1E 150NM 70%
MOVE  W 08KT
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
69HF  261800UTC 21.5N 103.2E 220NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.