

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 14:50:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.190])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8O6nx9u044573	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:49:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1355605rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:49:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.179.1 with SMTP id b1mr2577372waf.1190616598378; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 23:49:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs488891wal; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 23:49:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.85.1 with SMTP id n1mr4561328pyl.1190616597688; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 23:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v56si6204894pyh.2007.09.23.23.49.55; Sun,
23 Sep 2007 23:49:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8MADWkv004065; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 01:48:56 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13394115 for [email-masked]; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 01:48:56 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8O6mtTI029121 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:48:55 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8O6moL0016422 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:48:55 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8O6mo6I020946 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:48:50 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8O6mnrT020937 for [email-masked]; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:48:49 -0500
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:48:49 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709230102
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 240600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0713 FRANCISCO (0713)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  240600UTC 19.9N 110.7E FAIR
MOVE  W SLOWLY
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
30KT  220NM NORTHEAST 140NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  250600UTC 19.8N 106.9E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 09KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
48HF  260600UTC 20.1N 103.6E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.