

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 17:50:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.182])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8O9o65B005704	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:50:07 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2356907waf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 02:50:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.151.13 with SMTP id y13mr1264216wad.1190627405576; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 02:50:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs494868wal; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 02:50:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.103.6 with SMTP id f6mr601541pym.1190627404259; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 02:50:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v15si6429236pyh.2007.09.24.02.50.02; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 02:50:04 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8NL8oh3010479; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 04:49:14 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13396341 for [email-masked]; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 04:49:14 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8O9nESA016575 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 04:49:14 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8O9n80w018312 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 04:49:13 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8O9n8Yv009831 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 04:49:08 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8O9n8Op009827 for [email-masked]; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 04:49:08 -0500
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 04:49:08 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709240009
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 240900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0713 FRANCISCO (0713)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  240900UTC 19.8N 110.1E FAIR
MOVE  W 09KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
30KT  180NM NORTHEAST 130NM SOUTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  250900UTC 20.0N 106.2E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 09KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
45HF  260600UTC 20.1N 103.6E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.