

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 20:50:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.190])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8OCoU7c060466	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:50:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1433020rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 05:50:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.199.1 with SMTP id w1mr292532waf.1190638233217; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 05:50:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs501437wal; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 05:50:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.49.4 with SMTP id b4mr2681617pyk.1190638229180; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 05:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f45si6650110pyh.2007.09.24.05.50.26; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 05:50:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8NL8okj010479; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 07:48:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13397085 for [email-masked]; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 07:48:27 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8OCmRCo029789 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:48:27 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8OCmMpm005011 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:48:27 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8OCmLVu006672 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:48:21 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8OCmLuS006668 for [email-masked]; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:48:21 -0500
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 07:48:21 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709240023
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 241200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0713 FRANCISCO (0713)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  241200UTC 19.8N 109.4E FAIR
MOVE  W 12KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  120NM
FORECAST
24HF  251200UTC 20.0N 105.5E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.