

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 23:51:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.181])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8OFpVEk011333	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:51:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so2469821waf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:51:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.149.2 with SMTP id w2mr131724wad.1190649090648; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 08:51:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs510289wal; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 08:51:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.42.18 with SMTP id u18mr2859579pyj.1190649089022; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 08:51:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a78si3586708pye.2007.09.24.08.51.26; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 08:51:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8MADWqL004064; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 10:49:53 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13399823 for [email-masked]; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 10:49:53 -0500
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8OFnrnt021630 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:49:53 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8OFnlXi014281 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:49:53 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8OFnlI7001879 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:49:47 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8OFnlCD001875 for [email-masked]; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:49:47 -0500
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 10:49:47 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709240037
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 241500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0713 FRANCISCO (0713)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  241500UTC 19.8N 108.8E FAIR
MOVE  W 12KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  100NM
FORECAST
24HF  251500UTC 20.0N 105.1E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.