

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
25 Sep 2007 05:49:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.191])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8OLnRB7047078	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 05:49:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1561676rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:49:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.109.1 with SMTP id l1mr3730052wam.1190670566025; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 14:49:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs523157wal; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 14:49:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.68.16 with SMTP id v16mr4091061pyk.1190670564255; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 14:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w38si7500761pyg.2007.09.24.14.49.21; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 14:49:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8OInUXO010479; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 16:48:27 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13404339 for [email-masked]; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 16:48:27 -0500
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8OLmRwx023203 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:48:27 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8OLmLhL003489 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:48:26 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8OLmLGW031490 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:48:21 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8OLmLIU031485 for [email-masked]; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:48:21 -0500
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 16:48:21 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709240074
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 242100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0713 FRANCISCO (0713)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  242100UTC 19.6N 108.1E FAIR
MOVE  WSW 06KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  100NM
FORECAST
24HF  252100UTC 20.2N 105.0E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.