

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
25 Sep 2007 08:44:34 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.185])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8P0iWYC007302	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:44:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1594016rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:44:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.15.1 with SMTP id s1mr3602781wai.1190681071800; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 17:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs528303wal; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 17:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.28.12 with SMTP id f12mr8237711pyj.1190681070944; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 17:44:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y78si2406570pyg.2007.09.24.17.44.27; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 17:44:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8P0MSGe011006; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 19:43:44 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13406456 for [email-masked]; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 19:43:44 -0500
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8P0hiQZ013270 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:43:44 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8P0hcdX009045 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:43:43 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8P0hccL028527 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:43:38 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8P0hcX2028519 for [email-masked]; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:43:38 -0500
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 19:43:38 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709240093
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 250000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0713 FRANCISCO (0713)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  250000UTC 19.5N 107.9E FAIR
MOVE  W 07KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  100NM
FORECAST
24HF  260000UTC 20.3N 104.6E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.