

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
25 Sep 2007 11:50:09 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.185])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8P3niUZ066559	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 11:50:08 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1631912rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:50:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.32.1 with SMTP id k1mr636427waj.1190692207570; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 20:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs533286wal; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 20:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.98.6 with SMTP id a6mr2823047pym.1190692206330; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 20:50:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v56si7961781pyh.2007.09.24.20.50.03; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 20:50:06 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8P0HRah010339; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 22:49:04 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13408161 for [email-masked]; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 22:49:04 -0500
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8P3n4OA000311 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:49:04 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8P3mxsR028635 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:49:04 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8P3mw1R025304 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:48:58 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8P3mwbF025299 for [email-masked]; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:48:58 -0500
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:48:58 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709240105
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 250300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0713 FRANCISCO (0713)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  250300UTC 19.4N 107.8E FAIR
MOVE  SW SLOWLY
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  100NM
FORECAST
24HF  260300UTC 20.3N 104.4E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.