

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
25 Sep 2007 14:46:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.186])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8P6kEFf025770	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:46:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so1669963rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.56.1 with SMTP id e1mr797095waa.1190702773774; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 23:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs537899wal; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 23:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.63.2 with SMTP id q2mr2209782pyk.1190702772256; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 23:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f45si8118301pyh.2007.09.24.23.46.09; Mon,
24 Sep 2007 23:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8P0MSXS011006; Tue,
25 Sep 2007 01:45:01 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13410184 for [email-masked]; Tue,
25 Sep 2007 01:45:01 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8P6j1JL018827 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:45:01 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8P6itYs013103 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:45:00 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8P6itJ8020865 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:44:55 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8P6itW5020861 for [email-masked]; Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:44:55 -0500
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:44:55 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709240112
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 250600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD DOWNGRADED FROM TS 0713 FRANCISCO (0713)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  250600UTC 20N 108E
MOVE  W SLOWLY
PRES  1004HPA =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.