

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 15:09:25 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.181])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8T79Mpn006940	for <[email-masked]>;
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:09:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so4344339waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:09:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.149.2 with SMTP id w2mr1062543wad.1191049761849; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 00:09:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs36595wal; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 00:09:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.68.3 with SMTP id v3mr4680930pyk.1191049759082; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 00:09:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f10si6414355pyh.2007.09.29.00.09.15; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 00:09:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8SG8u25005292; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 02:08:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13475775 for [email-masked]; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 02:08:16 -0500
Received: from relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (relay6.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.12])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8T78G09017137 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 02:08:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay6.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8T78Bqw015105 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 02:08:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8T78AJs015544 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 02:08:10 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8T78AZu015540 for [email-masked]; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 02:08:10 -0500
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 02:08:10 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709280088
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 290600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  290600UTC 17.0N 121.0E FAIR
MOVE  W SLOWLY
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  300600UTC 16.0N 116.0E 150NM 70%
MOVE  W 12KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.