

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
30 Sep 2007 00:08:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.179])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8TG8lTA036010	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 00:08:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so4486678waf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 09:08:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.134.1 with SMTP id h1mr1839336wad.1191082125069; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 09:08:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs49994wal; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 09:08:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.106.15 with SMTP id i15mr5196441pym.1191082123748; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 09:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id u62si4066995pyb.2007.09.29.09.08.39; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 09:08:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8SLtSRs004065; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 11:00:22 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13478297 for [email-masked]; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 11:00:22 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8TG0LFZ002227 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:00:21 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8TG0GZW009251 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:00:21 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8TG0GlI030342 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:00:16 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8TG0Fdq030290 for [email-masked]; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:00:15 -0500
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 11:00:15 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709290022
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 291500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  291500UTC 16.1N 117.6E POOR
MOVE  WSW 15KT
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  301500UTC 15.1N 115.6E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NW SLOWLY
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.