

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
30 Sep 2007 03:25:12 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.227])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8TJP42K017576	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 03:25:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so2021769nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 12:25:11 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.58.1 with SMTP id l1mr1273867wak.1191093534269; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 12:18:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs54904wal; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 12:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.82.126.5 with SMTP id y5mr10815090buc.1191093532277; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 12:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y2si4304935mug.2007.09.29.12.18.43; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 12:18:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8SG8uI8005292; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 14:05:06 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13479390 for [email-masked]; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 14:05:05 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8TJ55bT019728 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:05:05 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8TJ4xZV026800 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:05:05 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8TJ4xNR025629 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:04:59 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8TJ4xgS025624 for [email-masked]; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:04:59 -0500
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:04:59 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709290026
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 291800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  291800UTC 16.0N 117.3E POOR
MOVE  WSW 12KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  301800UTC 15.0N 114.9E 150NM 70%
MOVE  N SLOWLY
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.