

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Sun,
30 Sep 2007 06:11:02 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.227])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l8TMAxNS079965	for <[email-masked]>;
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 06:11:00 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so2042694nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:10:42 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.177.1 with SMTP id z1mr1954010wae.1191103841629; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 15:10:41 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs59122wal; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 15:10:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.41.8 with SMTP id t8mr5547258pyj.1191103840305; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 15:10:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n29si7734191pyh.2007.09.29.15.10.36; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 15:10:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8TJ8xNd005292; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 17:02:36 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13480439 for [email-masked]; Sat,
29 Sep 2007 17:02:36 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8TM2Z40005786 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:02:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8TM2Ups028668 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:02:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8TM2Uww017411 for
<[email-masked]>; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:02:30 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l8TM2UtN017407 for [email-masked]; Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:02:30 -0500
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:02:30 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0709290039
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 292100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  292100UTC 15.4N 117.0E POOR
MOVE  WSW 10KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  302100UTC 15.3N 115.0E 150NM 70%
MOVE  N SLOWLY
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.