

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 15:37:41 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from an-out-0708.google.com (an-out-0708.google.com [209.85.132.245])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l917bdbe096841	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 01 Oct 2007 15:37:40 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by an-out-0708.google.com with SMTP id c2so506690anc for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 00:37:38 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.47.1 with SMTP id z1mr157095waj.1191224237492; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 00:37:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs104549wal; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 00:37:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.90.118.8 with SMTP id q8mr4471564agc.1191224234994; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 00:37:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w67si10547550pyg.2007.10.01.00.37.11; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 00:37:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8SLtSwj004065; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 02:28:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13498892 for [email-masked]; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 02:28:27 -0500
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l917SRCA020834 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 02:28:27 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l917SMEx014956 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 02:28:27 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l917SLg0030230 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 02:28:21 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l917SLPX030226 for [email-masked]; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 02:28:21 -0500
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 02:28:21 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710010000
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 010600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  010600UTC 17.2N 130.4E POOR
MOVE  W SLOWLY
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  020600UTC 18.2N 129.2E 150NM 70%
MOVE  W SLOWLY
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.