

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 18:32:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.235])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l91AWjwp074832	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 01 Oct 2007 18:32:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so2270170nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 03:32:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.22.1 with SMTP id z1mr519397wai.1191234764842; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 03:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs110906wal; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 03:32:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.116.12 with SMTP id t12mr7581848pym.1191234760414; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 03:32:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id w67si10856665pyg.2007.10.01.03.32.37; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 03:32:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8UHMlwr005292; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 05:24:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13500296 for [email-masked]; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 05:24:15 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91AOFfw006129 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 05:24:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91AO90D012050 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 05:24:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91AO9Ai001475 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 05:24:09 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l91AO56N001437 for [email-masked]; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 05:24:05 -0500
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 05:24:05 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710010017
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 010900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  010900UTC 17.3N 130.5E POOR
MOVE  WNW SLOWLY
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  020900UTC 17.8N 129.6E 150NM 70%
MOVE  ALMOST STATIONARY
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.