

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 21:29:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.191])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l91DTr31053603	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 01 Oct 2007 21:29:55 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id 30so2555123nfu for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 06:29:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.124.1 with SMTP id w1mr505635wac.1191245392345; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 06:29:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs119092wal; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 06:29:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.85.16 with SMTP id n16mr7832013pyl.1191245390693; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 06:29:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p77si6323725pyb.2007.10.01.06.29.48; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 06:29:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l8SLtS3O004065; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 08:20:56 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13501467 for [email-masked]; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 08:20:51 -0500
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91DKpJ4020750 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:20:51 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91DKjw6022426 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:20:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91DKjkE010075 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:20:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l91DKjvG010070 for [email-masked]; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:20:45 -0500
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:20:45 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710010026
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 011200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  011200UTC 17.3N 130.7E POOR
MOVE  ALMOST STATIONARY
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  021200UTC 17.6N 129.8E 150NM 70%
MOVE  ALMOST STATIONARY
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.