

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 01:18:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nf-out-0910.google.com (nf-out-0910.google.com [64.233.182.187])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l91HIUoH041475	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 02 Oct 2007 01:18:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nf-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id 30so2624244nfu for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:18:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.89.1 with SMTP id r1mr893660wal.1191255693501; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 09:21:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs129441wal; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 09:21:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.96.11 with SMTP id y11mr8061339pyl.1191255692469; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 09:21:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f24si11585022pyh.2007.10.01.09.21.30; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 09:21:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91FhCLr005292; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 11:13:10 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13504851 for [email-masked]; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 11:13:10 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91GDAOe012927 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:13:10 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91GD44s022688 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:13:09 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91GD4Ue013356 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:13:04 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l91GD4UV013351 for [email-masked]; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:13:04 -0500
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 11:13:04 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710010043
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 011500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  011500UTC 17.3N 130.8E POOR
MOVE  ALMOST STATIONARY
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  021500UTC 17.6N 130.1E 150NM 70%
MOVE  ALMOST STATIONARY
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.