

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 03:25:33 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from an-out-0708.google.com (an-out-0708.google.com [209.85.132.246])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l91JPVZn098677	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:25:32 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by an-out-0708.google.com with SMTP id c2so544717anc for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.109.1 with SMTP id l1mr4761233wam.1191266730173; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 12:25:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs140123wal; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 12:25:29 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.77.18 with SMTP id e18mr8335366pyl.1191266728503; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 12:25:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f75si6879647pye.2007.10.01.12.25.26; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 12:25:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91HLUK4004065; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 14:17:11 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13508000 for [email-masked]; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 14:17:11 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91JHBEj006430 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:17:11 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91JH5kk024709 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:17:10 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91JH5nj019368 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:17:05 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l91JH58O019363 for [email-masked]; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:17:05 -0500
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 14:17:05 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710010058
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 011800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  011800UTC 17.1N 131.0E POOR
MOVE  ALMOST STATIONARY
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  021800UTC 17.5N 130.2E 150NM 70%
MOVE  ALMOST STATIONARY
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.