

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 06:29:47 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.177])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l91MTjVF087320	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 02 Oct 2007 06:29:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so5393866waf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 15:29:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.194.1 with SMTP id r1mr1401476waf.1191277768159; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 15:29:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs149245wal; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 15:29:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.92.18 with SMTP id u18mr8524987pyl.1191277766760; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 15:29:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n67si5544724pyh.2007.10.01.15.29.23; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 15:29:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91FhCr2005292; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 17:21:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13510216 for [email-masked]; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 17:21:15 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91MLFZP029760 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:21:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91ML9hh021660 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:21:14 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91ML9b3021943 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:21:09 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l91ML9ws021938 for [email-masked]; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:21:09 -0500
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:21:09 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710010069
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 012100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  012100UTC 17.1N 131.0E POOR
MOVE  ALMOST STATIONARY
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  022100UTC 17.7N 130.2E 150NM 70%
MOVE  ALMOST STATIONARY
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.