

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 08:58:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.179])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l920wjxA050644	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:58:46 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so5432288waf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:58:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.109.1 with SMTP id l1mr5143699wam.1191286707741; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 17:58:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs154786wal; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 17:58:27 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.85.1 with SMTP id n1mr8674635pyl.1191286706770; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 17:58:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f60si12519333pyh.2007.10.01.17.58.22; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 17:58:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91HLURF004065; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 19:49:38 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13511764 for [email-masked]; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 19:49:38 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l920nb5r014948 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:49:37 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l920nWdb020738 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:49:37 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l920nWhY013510 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:49:32 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l920nVAj013506 for [email-masked]; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:49:31 -0500
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:49:31 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Wnw 09kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710010080
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 020000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  020000UTC 17.0N 111.6E FAIR
MOVE  NNW 09KT
PRES  975HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
50KT  100NM
30KT  450NM SOUTH 300NM NORTH
FORECAST
24HF  030000UTC 18.3N 107.9E 80NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 09KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  055KT
GUST  080KT
48HF  040000UTC 19.7N 104.6E 150NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 09KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
72HF  050000UTC 20.3N 101.2E 220NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.