

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 11:44:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wr-out-0506.google.com (wr-out-0506.google.com [64.233.184.230])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l923ipYH021331	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 02 Oct 2007 11:44:52 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wr-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id c46so2107708wra for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 20:44:50 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.190.6 with SMTP id n6mr4913721waf.1191296689935; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 20:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs161092wal; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 20:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.49.4 with SMTP id b4mr4471080pyk.1191296689233; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 20:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f77si12849870pyh.2007.10.01.20.44.46; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 20:44:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91FhC7X005292; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 22:43:36 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13513185 for [email-masked]; Mon,
01 Oct 2007 22:43:36 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l923hZqB001176 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 22:43:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l923hUZM022239 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 22:43:35 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l923hUNq004745 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 22:43:30 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l923hUX6004733 for [email-masked]; Mon, 01 Oct 2007 22:43:30 -0500
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 22:43:30 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Wnw 09kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710010094
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 020300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  020300UTC 17.4N 111.5E FAIR
MOVE  NNW 08KT
PRES  975HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
50KT  100NM
30KT  450NM SOUTH 300NM NORTH
FORECAST
24HF  030300UTC 18.8N 107.7E 80NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 09KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  055KT
GUST  080KT
45HF  040000UTC 19.7N 104.6E 150NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 09KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
69HF  050000UTC 20.3N 101.2E 220NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.