

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 15:02:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.178])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l9272Q2i001762	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:02:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so5526510waf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 00:02:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.59.4 with SMTP id m4mr778757wak.1191308546007; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 00:02:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs168015wal; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 00:02:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.103.6 with SMTP id f6mr9028337pym.1191308543957; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 00:02:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f60si13302207pyh.2007.10.02.00.02.20; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 00:02:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91HLUgQ004065; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 02:01:40 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13516146 for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 02:01:40 -0500
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l9271ewT020759 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 02:01:40 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l9271Yuf006171 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 02:01:39 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l9271XX2030099 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 02:01:33 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l9271Vcw030091 for [email-masked]; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 02:01:31 -0500
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 02:01:31 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Wnw 10kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710010100
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 020600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  020600UTC 17.4N 110.8E FAIR
MOVE  WNW 08KT
PRES  975HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
50KT  100NM
30KT  450NM SOUTH 300NM NORTH
FORECAST
24HF  030600UTC 18.5N 107.3E 80NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 09KT
PRES  975HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
48HF  040600UTC 19.6N 103.3E 150NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 10KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
72HF  050600UTC 21.0N 100.5E 220NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.