

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 18:13:31 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.178])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l92ADHTG073125	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:13:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so5582207waf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 03:13:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.196.1 with SMTP id t1mr1895140waf.1191319997049; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 03:13:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs176855wal; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 03:13:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.10.13 with SMTP id n13mr9210253pyi.1191319996150; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 03:13:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id x72si7935772pyg.2007.10.02.03.13.12; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 03:13:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91HLUh4004065; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 05:12:02 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13517218 for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 05:12:02 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92AC29J007707 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 05:12:02 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92ABu3A028367 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 05:12:01 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92ABtEY022935 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 05:11:55 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l92ABtkp022931 for [email-masked]; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 05:11:55 -0500
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 05:11:55 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Move  Wnw 10kt
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710020006
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_800_899 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 020900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  020900UTC 17.6N 110.3E FAIR
MOVE  W 11KT
PRES  975HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
50KT  100NM
30KT  450NM SOUTH 300NM NORTH
FORECAST
24HF  030900UTC 18.5N 106.7E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 09KT
PRES  975HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
45HF  040600UTC 19.6N 103.3E 150NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 10KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
69HF  050600UTC 21.0N 100.5E 220NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.