

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 21:29:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.182])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l92DTLVX056668	for <[email-masked]>;
Tue, 02 Oct 2007 21:29:22 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so5645314waf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 06:29:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.112.1 with SMTP id k1mr2290112wac.1191331761499; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 06:29:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs186038wal; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 06:29:21 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.22.1 with SMTP id z1mr1373888wai.1191331758992; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 06:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id u2si13722910pyb.2007.10.02.06.29.16; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 06:29:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91E6Y3A005522; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 08:28:52 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13518314 for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 08:28:52 -0500
Received: from relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (relay2.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.120])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92DSp99026860 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:28:52 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay2.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92DSj8J004308 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:28:51 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92DSjZc026777 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:28:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l92DSjt8026773 for [email-masked]; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:28:45 -0500
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 08:28:45 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710020019
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 021200 CCA
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  021200UTC 17.6N 110.1E FAIR
MOVE  WNW 06KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  055KT
GUST  080KT
50KT  50NM
30KT  300NM SOUTH 240NM NORTH
FORECAST
24HF  031200UTC 18.5N 106.6E 80NM 70%
MOVE  WNW 09KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  055KT
GUST  080KT
48HF  041200UTC 19.3N 102.5E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.