

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 00:01:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.234])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l92G1QJd027043	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 03 Oct 2007 00:01:27 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so2666861nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:01:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.184.7 with SMTP id h7mr2419722waf.1191340885007; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 09:01:25 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs192334wal; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 09:01:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.84.9 with SMTP id m9mr9693184pyl.1191340877743; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 09:01:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n44si14149136pyh.2007.10.02.09.01.00; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 09:01:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l928QieX005292; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 10:59:33 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13520307 for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 10:59:33 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92FxXNb015995 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:59:33 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92FxRk5022489 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:59:32 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92FxRKu015647 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:59:27 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l92FxRNv015643 for [email-masked]; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:59:27 -0500
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:59:27 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710020031
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 021500
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  021500UTC 17.8N 109.6E FAIR
MOVE  WNW 06KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  055KT
GUST  080KT
50KT  50NM
30KT  300NM SOUTH 240NM NORTH
FORECAST
24HF  031500UTC 18.5N 106.0E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 09KT
PRES  985HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
45HF  041200UTC 19.3N 102.5E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.