

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 03:14:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.226])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l92JEETP001698	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 03 Oct 2007 03:14:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so2721351nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 12:14:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.169.2 with SMTP id r2mr2643783wae.1191352457272; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 12:14:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs201737wal; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 12:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.82.16 with SMTP id j16mr9913923pyl.1191352456215; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 12:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n45si8516456pyh.2007.10.02.12.14.13; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 12:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91HLUrB004065; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 14:13:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13522639 for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 14:13:28 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92JDS6F007407 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:13:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92JDMvC005669 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:13:27 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92JDMJf023140 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:13:22 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l92JDMt6023132 for [email-masked]; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:13:22 -0500
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 14:13:22 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710020047
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 021800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  021800UTC 18.0N 109.0E FAIR
MOVE  WNW 09KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
30KT  300NM SOUTH 240NM NORTH
FORECAST
24HF  031800UTC 18.4N 105.5E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 08KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
48HF  041800UTC 18.9N 102.1E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.