

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 06:12:49 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.237])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l92MCkWF068246	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 03 Oct 2007 06:12:48 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so2765002nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:12:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.169.2 with SMTP id r2mr7017184wae.1191363166336; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 15:12:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs208256wal; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 15:12:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.96.11 with SMTP id y11mr10195767pyl.1191363163852; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 15:12:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y45si8605839pyg.2007.10.02.15.12.41; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 15:12:43 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92552rE009295; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 17:12:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13525081 for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 17:12:16 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92MCFO4000513 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:12:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92MCAJO021484 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:12:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92MCA7i028440 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:12:10 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l92MCA8m028436 for [email-masked]; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:12:10 -0500
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:12:10 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710020065
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_700_799 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 022100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  022100UTC 17.6N 108.5E FAIR
MOVE  W 10KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
30KT  300NM SOUTH 240NM NORTH
FORECAST
24HF  032100UTC 18.0N 105.2E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 08KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  040KT
GUST  060KT
45HF  041800UTC 18.9N 102.1E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.