

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 09:14:15 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.224])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l931Dnii013176	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 03 Oct 2007 09:14:14 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so2796973nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 18:14:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.156.1 with SMTP id d1mr7393405wae.1191374053368; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 18:14:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs213425wal; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 18:14:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.96.6 with SMTP id y6mr10380892pyl.1191374052596; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 18:14:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a70si2115710pye.2007.10.02.18.14.10; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 18:14:12 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l92552x0009295; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 20:12:39 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13527230 for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 20:12:39 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l931CcfX019027 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:12:38 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l931CXkM019328 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:12:38 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l931CXnR006481 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:12:33 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l931CXh3006476 for [email-masked]; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:12:33 -0500
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:12:33 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710020082
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 030000
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  030000UTC 17.6N 108.2E FAIR
MOVE  W 10KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
30KT  250NM EAST 180NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  040000UTC 17.8N 104.6E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 09KT
PRES  994HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
48HF  050000UTC 17.5N 102.0E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.