

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 11:57:11 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.232])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l933v92W068020	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 03 Oct 2007 11:57:10 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so2824486nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 20:57:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.166.1 with SMTP id o1mr2363599wae.1191383828479; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 20:57:08 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs217371wal; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 20:57:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.87.8 with SMTP id p8mr491209pyl.1191383827420; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 20:57:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id u6si58188pyb.2007.10.02.20.57.04; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 20:57:07 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l930AcT2005292; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 22:55:44 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13528571 for [email-masked]; Tue,
02 Oct 2007 22:55:44 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l933th3G005412 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:55:43 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l933tcOI029217 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:55:43 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l933tbk1006154 for
<[email-masked]>; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:55:37 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l933tXG9006109 for [email-masked]; Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:55:33 -0500
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 22:55:33 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710020086
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 030300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  030300UTC 17.5N 107.8E FAIR
MOVE  W 06KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
30KT  250NM EAST 180NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  040300UTC 17.0N 104.5E 80NM 70%
MOVE  W 08KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
45HF  050000UTC 17.5N 102.0E 150NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.