

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 15:14:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.178])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l937EHLn034121	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:14:18 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so5991575waf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 00:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.111.1 with SMTP id j1mr3715090wac.1191395656880; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 00:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs222831wal; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 00:14:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.36.13 with SMTP id o13mr5268417pyj.1191395655720; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 00:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f55si344859pyh.2007.10.03.00.14.13; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 00:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91HLU5H004065; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 02:12:51 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13530513 for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 02:12:51 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l937Co4l023736 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 02:12:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l937Cjnc002701 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 02:12:50 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l937CjMC016132 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 02:12:45 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l937Ccq7016112 for [email-masked]; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 02:12:38 -0500
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 02:12:38 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710020094
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 030600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  030600UTC 17.7N 107.5E GOOD
MOVE  W 06KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  055KT
GUST  080KT
50KT  35NM
30KT  250NM EAST 150NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  040600UTC 17.3N 104.6E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.