

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 20:58:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.181])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l93CwQV4090716	for <[email-masked]>;
Wed, 03 Oct 2007 20:58:59 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so6094704waf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 05:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.149.2 with SMTP id w2mr1951009wad.1191416338486; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 05:58:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs235982wal; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 05:58:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.87.8 with SMTP id p8mr1090023pyl.1191416336968; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 05:58:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y64si432380pyg.2007.10.03.05.58.53; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 05:58:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l91HLU7A004065; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 07:57:48 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13533043 for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 07:57:48 -0500
Received: from relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (relay8.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.111])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l93CvmsU027977 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:57:48 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay8.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l93CvgQe005251 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:57:47 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l93Cvgmb015245 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:57:42 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l93CvgrZ015235 for [email-masked]; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:57:42 -0500
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:57:42 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710030031
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 031200
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  STS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  031200UTC 18.0N 106.5E GOOD
MOVE  WNW 09KT
PRES  980HPA
MXWD  055KT
GUST  080KT
50KT  35NM
30KT  250NM EAST 150NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  041200UTC 17.9N 103.7E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.