

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
04 Oct 2007 03:17:56 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.228])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l93JHrIj066161	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 04 Oct 2007 03:17:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so3036099nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 12:17:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.110.6 with SMTP id n6mr2564092wam.1191439055316; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 12:17:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs253479wal; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 12:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.65.107.10 with SMTP id j10mr8117273qbm.1191439053147; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 12:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p4si638027qba.2007.10.03.12.17.30; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 12:17:33 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l930AcAg005292; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 14:06:56 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13538112 for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 14:06:56 -0500
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l93J6u9i010090 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:06:56 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l93J6o4p009592 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:06:56 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l93J6oqC010853 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:06:50 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l93J6oll010845 for [email-masked]; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:06:50 -0500
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:06:50 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710030057
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 031800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0714 LEKIMA (0714) DOWNGRADED FROM STS
ANALYSIS
PSTN  031800UTC 17.8N 105.3E FAIR
MOVE  W 11KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
30KT  180NM EAST 140NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  041800UTC 18.6N 102.3E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.