

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
04 Oct 2007 06:09:58 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.239])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l93M9uto054974	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 04 Oct 2007 06:09:57 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so3077897nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:09:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.176.1 with SMTP id y1mr3259029wae.1191449395460; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 15:09:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs259563wal; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 15:09:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.51.19 with SMTP id d19mr11885657pyk.1191449393728; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 15:09:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p57si1095605pyb.2007.10.03.15.09.51; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 15:09:53 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l93JA7Rp004065; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 17:09:16 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13542091 for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 17:09:16 -0500
Received: from relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (relay7.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.108])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l93M9Ffd011956 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:09:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay7.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l93M9AUL008004 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:09:15 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l93M9Aga006302 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:09:10 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l93M99Ao006229 for [email-masked]; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:09:09 -0500
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:09:09 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710030068
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 032100
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  032100UTC 18.0N 104.5E FAIR
MOVE  W 12KT
PRES  992HPA
MXWD  045KT
GUST  065KT
30KT  160NM
FORECAST
24HF  042100UTC 18.9N 101.9E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.