

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
04 Oct 2007 12:19:37 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.176])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l944IxZH064878	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 04 Oct 2007 12:19:36 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so53448waf for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 21:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.190.6 with SMTP id n6mr1937263waf.1191471576148; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 21:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs268405wal; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 21:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.121.9 with SMTP id y9mr12276323pym.1191471575090; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 21:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f55si2623334pyh.2007.10.03.21.19.33; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 21:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l93F3EwH009295; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 23:18:46 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13544611 for [email-masked]; Wed,
03 Oct 2007 23:18:46 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l944IkbI016501 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:18:46 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l944Iepe003216 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:18:46 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l944Iee4027386 for
<[email-masked]>; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:18:40 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l944Ie00027382 for [email-masked]; Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:18:40 -0500
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 23:18:40 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710030079
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 040300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  040300UTC 18.0N 103.1E FAIR
MOVE  W 13KT
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  180NM EAST 80NM WEST
FORECAST
24HF  050300UTC 19.4N 100.1E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.