

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Thu,
04 Oct 2007 15:15:06 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.181])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l947F4Sf030897	for <[email-masked]>;
Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:15:05 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so98899waf for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 04 Oct 2007 00:15:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.201.1 with SMTP id y1mr8035159waf.1191482103415; Thu,
04 Oct 2007 00:15:03 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs272712wal; Thu,
04 Oct 2007 00:15:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.78.9 with SMTP id f9mr12430832pyl.1191482102168; Thu,
04 Oct 2007 00:15:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id f57si2902739pyh.2007.10.04.00.14.59; Thu,
04 Oct 2007 00:15:02 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l93KUjqH005292; Thu,
04 Oct 2007 02:14:00 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13546317 for [email-masked]; Thu,
04 Oct 2007 02:14:00 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l947Dxq0003890 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 04 Oct 2007 02:13:59 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (weather.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.47])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l947DrIP024749 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 04 Oct 2007 02:13:59 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather.admin.niu.edu (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l947DrmU015189 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 04 Oct 2007 02:13:53 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l947DpYE015184 for [email-masked]; Thu, 04 Oct 2007 02:13:51 -0500
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 02:13:51 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=0
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710030092
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 040600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD DOWNGRADED FROM TS 0714 LEKIMA (0714)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  040600UTC 18N 102E
MOVE  WNW 15KT
PRES  998HPA =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.