

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
08 Oct 2007 14:51:20 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.188])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l986pJ87028556	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 08 Oct 2007 14:51:19 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so681469rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Sun, 07 Oct 2007 23:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.55.1 with SMTP id h1mr4232720wak.1191826278548; Sun,
07 Oct 2007 23:51:18 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs446211wal; Sun,
07 Oct 2007 23:51:17 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.62.19 with SMTP id p19mr18050955pyk.1191826276783; Sun,
07 Oct 2007 23:51:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id n44si12393002pyh.2007.10.07.23.51.12; Sun,
07 Oct 2007 23:51:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l96N3BhU009295; Mon,
08 Oct 2007 01:50:06 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13585859 for [email-masked]; Mon,
08 Oct 2007 01:50:06 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l986o6c4019212 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 08 Oct 2007 01:50:06 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l986o07O003194 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 08 Oct 2007 01:50:05 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l986o095010375 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 08 Oct 2007 01:50:00 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l986o0NZ010374 for [email-masked]; Mon, 08 Oct 2007 01:50:00 -0500
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 01:50:00 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=2
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710070083
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 080600
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0715 KROSA (0715)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  080600UTC 27.9N 120.2E FAIR
MOVE  ALMOST STATIONARY
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  150NM SOUTHEAST 120NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  090600UTC 29.4N 123.9E 100NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.