

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Mon,
08 Oct 2007 17:40:17 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.178])
by mx1.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l989eF6L012954	for <[email-masked]>;
Mon, 08 Oct 2007 17:40:16 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so1760351waf for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 08 Oct 2007 02:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.152.17 with SMTP id z17mr502350wad.1191836414667; Mon,
08 Oct 2007 02:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs452478wal; Mon,
08 Oct 2007 02:40:14 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.35.101.1 with SMTP id d1mr18164296pym.1191836413430; Mon,
08 Oct 2007 02:40:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id v55si7148779pyh.2007.10.08.02.40.11; Mon,
08 Oct 2007 02:40:13 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l972ShtT023512; Mon,
08 Oct 2007 04:39:02 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13588393 for [email-masked]; Mon,
08 Oct 2007 04:39:02 -0500
Received: from relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (relay1.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.119])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l989d12u005641 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 08 Oct 2007 04:39:01 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay1.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l989cuFT006512 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 08 Oct 2007 04:39:01 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l989ctxw009891 for
<[email-masked]>; Mon, 08 Oct 2007 04:38:55 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l989ctvW009890 for [email-masked]; Mon, 08 Oct 2007 04:38:55 -0500
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 04:38:55 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=1 adultscore=2
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710080005
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ21 RJTD 080900
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0715 KROSA (0715)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  080900UTC 27.9N 120.2E FAIR
MOVE  ALMOST STATIONARY
PRES  1002HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  150NM SOUTHEAST 120NM NORTHWEST
FORECAST
24HF  090900UTC 29.8N 124.0E 100NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.