

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
26 Oct 2007 03:18:29 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from nz-out-0506.google.com (nz-out-0506.google.com [64.233.162.237])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l9PJIRD9042702	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 03:18:28 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by nz-out-0506.google.com with SMTP id n29so524234nzf for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Oct 2007 12:18:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.89.1 with SMTP id m1mr2450069wab.1193339906058; Thu,
25 Oct 2007 12:18:26 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs39129wal; Thu,
25 Oct 2007 12:18:24 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.150.156.9 with SMTP id d9mr420207ybe.1193339903080; Thu,
25 Oct 2007 12:18:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id a13si1213252rof.2007.10.25.12.18.20; Thu,
25 Oct 2007 12:18:23 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l9PIGNKi021112; Thu,
25 Oct 2007 14:14:29 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13812186 for [email-masked]; Thu,
25 Oct 2007 14:14:29 -0500
Received: from relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (relay4.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.122])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l9PJETgR005563 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:14:29 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay4.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l9PJEM8p024966 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:14:28 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l9PJEMMc024075 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:14:22 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l9PJEME8024070 for [email-masked]; Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:14:22 -0500
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:14:22 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=7
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710250110
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 251800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TD
ANALYSIS
PSTN  251800UTC 21.4N 132.3E FAIR
MOVE  NNW 20KT
PRES  1000HPA
MXWD  030KT
GUST  045KT
FORECAST
24HF  261800UTC 26.0N 134.5E 150NM 70%
MOVE  NNE 13KT
PRES  996HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.