

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
26 Oct 2007 11:52:54 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from wa-out-1112.google.com (wa-out-1112.google.com [209.85.146.177])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id l9Q3qqCE068743	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 11:52:53 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by wa-out-1112.google.com with SMTP id j37so929689waf for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Oct 2007 20:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.94.1 with SMTP id w1mr2919639wal.1193370771878; Thu,
25 Oct 2007 20:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.115.91.13 with SMTP id t13cs60317wal; Thu,
25 Oct 2007 20:52:51 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.65.154.2 with SMTP id g2mr5434218qbo.1193370769829; Thu,
25 Oct 2007 20:52:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id m5si188499roe.2007.10.25.20.52.47; Thu,
25 Oct 2007 20:52:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l9O1Iuma021115; Thu,
25 Oct 2007 22:52:08 -0500 (CDT)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13816714 for [email-masked]; Thu,
25 Oct 2007 22:52:08 -0500
Received: from relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (relay5.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.138])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l9Q3q8GL028660 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:52:08 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay5.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l9Q3q10Y011449 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:52:08 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id l9Q3q1NY022328 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:52:01 -0500
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1/Submit)
id l9Q3q1uU022322 for [email-masked]; Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:52:01 -0500
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:52:01 -0500
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW: Pres  975hpa
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=0 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=12
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0710250187
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
__CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0, __LINES_OF_YELLING 0,
__MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 260300
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0720 FAXAI (0720)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  260300UTC 23.5N 131.4E FAIR
MOVE  NNW 15KT
PRES  998HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  100NM
FORECAST
24HF  270300UTC 30.7N 136.2E 100NM 70%
MOVE  NE 25KT
PRES  990HPA
MXWD  050KT
GUST  070KT
45HF  280000UTC 36.3N 144.3E 170NM 70%
MOVE  NE 25KT
PRES  975HPA
MXWD  060KT
GUST  085KT
69HF  290000UTC 40.4N 159.6E 400NM 70% EXTRATROPICAL LOW =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.