

by ms1.ust.hk (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-3.03 (built Jun 27 2005))
with ESMTPS id <[email-masked]> for [email-masked]; Fri,
09 Nov 2007 02:51:24 +0800 (HKT)
Received: from rv-out-0910.google.com (rv-out-0910.google.com [209.85.198.190])
by mx2.ust.hk (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id lA8IpNp8002958	for <[email-masked]>;
Fri, 09 Nov 2007 02:51:23 +0800 (HKT)
Received: by rv-out-0910.google.com with SMTP id c24so239490rvf for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 08 Nov 2007 10:51:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.141.48.10 with SMTP id a10mr441712rvk.1194547882768; Thu,
08 Nov 2007 10:51:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.140.191.6 with SMTP id o6cs1532rvf; Thu,
08 Nov 2007 10:51:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.140.132.8 with SMTP id f8mr452750rvd.1194547882164; Thu,
08 Nov 2007 10:51:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id d37si1036430roh.2007.11.08.10.51.19; Thu,
08 Nov 2007 10:51:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: from vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.113])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lA7C0E7s026432; Thu,
08 Nov 2007 12:50:11 -0600 (CST)
Received: by LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU (LISTSERV-TCP/IP release 14.5)
with spool id 13985444 for [email-masked]; Thu,
08 Nov 2007 12:50:11 -0600
Received: from relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (relay3.cso.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.121])
by vacuum.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lA8IoBgT008698 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:50:11 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [131.156.8.48])
by relay3.cso.uiuc.edu (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id lA8Io47T004314 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:50:10 -0600 (CST)
Received: from weather3.admin.niu.edu (weather3.admin.niu.edu [127.0.0.1])
by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2) with ESMTP id lA8Io404031964 for
<[email-masked]>; Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:50:04 -0600
Received: (from ldm@localhost) by weather3.admin.niu.edu (8.14.2/8.14.2/Submit)
id lA8Io4fG031941 for [email-masked]; Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:50:04 -0600
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 12:50:04 -0600
From: SIU Weather Processor <[email-masked]>
Subject: Pacific-NW:
Sender: WX-TROPL Tropical Storm and Hurricane WX products
<[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Reply-to: [email-masked]
designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender) client-ip=128.174.5.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of
[email-masked] designates 128.174.5.113 as permitted sender)
smtp.mail=[email-masked]
spamscore=1 ipscore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 adultscore=8
classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx engine=3.1.0-0708230000
definitions=main-0711080096
Original-recipient: rfc822;[email-masked]
BODY_SIZE_600_699 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HELO_GMAIL 0,
__LINES_OF_YELLING 0, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY 0, __RDNS_GMAIL 0, __SANE_MSGID 0'

WTPQ20 RJTD 081800
RSMC TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY
NAME  TS 0721 PEIPAH (0721)
ANALYSIS
PSTN  081800UTC 16.3N 112.7E FAIR
MOVE  WSW SLOWLY
PRES  1002HPA
MXWD  035KT
GUST  050KT
30KT  100NM NORTHWEST 70NM SOUTHEAST
FORECAST
24HF  091800UTC 14.3N 110.4E 80NM 70% TROPICAL DEPRESSION =

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.